Monday, June 20, 2011

MC Wrenn + The White Chocolates

Ok, coolest shoot I've done so far.  I love taking pictures of adorable little ones, but taking pictures of a band is FUN.  These guys were hilarious.  They're an old school hip hop tribute band that does anything from House of Pain to Tone Loc to Bobby Brown to Run DMC.  They interacted so well, making each other laugh and just goofing off and being themselves which made it sooo easy to take the pictures.  One of the members had a '73 Chevy Impala that we used in a few of the shots and those ones turned out to be my favorites. 

MC Wren + The White Chocolates will be playing July 15th at House of Bricks.  I'm lucky enough to get to be on stage to take some performance and crowd shots.  I can't wait!!  Mark your calendars and come down to support these guys!  They're amazing!!
 









The pics below are some that I took of Katie in her pool in our backyard and of our day at the Farmer's Market Saturday with Nicole, Jill, and little Ben.  The weather was perfect for it.  Then we went back to Nicole's and let the girls play in Jill's pool for a bit.