Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lots of updates . . .

I think this might be the longest I've gone between posts!!  Lots has gone on over the past few weeks.

I was very fortunate to be asked by my friend, Amy Jo, to take pictures for her daughter's preschool graduation at Sacred Heart May 26th.  Cece was so cute . . . the students had all made these little graduation hats and they had songs that they sang for the audience . . . it was adorable.

That Friday (the 27th), I took my friend's daughter, Jill, for a good part of the day and Katie, her and I went to the zoo.  The girls have so much fun together and they were so good the whole day. 

Then on the 29th, I went to Nicole's and took her son, Ben's, 9 month pictures.  I can't believe he's already 9 months . . . time goes by too fast!! 

This past weekend, we went swimming at my friend, Shea's house and I took Katie to her first movie, Kung Fu Panda 2.  She wasn't really into it . . . the movie was geared more towards older kids I think.  Yesterday, I took Katie down to Osceola and we rode 4-wheelers for a few hours.  She had so much fun.  She kept wanting to drive and control the gas . . .

I've been working on a new website for my photography and it's finally done.  But I might be changing hosts soon . . . not sure I like the setup I have right now but I've spent so many hours working on it that I'm not sure I want to take the time to change it.  We'll see . . . But for now, check it out and let me know what you think!!