Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A new venture . . .

Recently I purchased a Nikon DSLR for myself.  My intent was to be able to take beautiful pictures of my daughter and the rest of my family.  Oh how I have NOT been disappointed.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures that I've taken. 

I've had a few friends ask me to take photos for them . . . Christmas cards, baby photos and even an engagement session with my sister. 



 
The photos below are the ones I took for my sister's engagement.  We took these at Lion's Park and at the Urbandale High School as I really love the brick building.  They were a lot of fun to shoot . . . Jim was apprehensive at first and not real comfortable with letting loose and acting natural . . . but he warmed up pretty quickly.  The whole thing only took about an hour to shoot and I think I ended up with almost 400 shots!



 So if you or anyone you know want some pictures done, let me know!!