Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lots of updates . . .

I've been really really bad about blogging.  I have found that it is starting to take longer and longer to get photos edited and uploaded.  This coming weekend is the first weekend in a long time that I haven't had a photo shoot and I'm looking forward to getting caught up on blogging, editing, and working on my website.  So I'm going to overwhelm you here and post a ton of blog entries covering some of the shoots I've done in October. 

First up is Miss Ellie.  This little girl is too cute for words.  I've known her mom for over 10 years and have had so much fun getting to know her adorable kids.  We took these out at Greenwood Park and it took a minute for Ellie to warm up to the idea of me snapping pictures of her but once she did she was a total ham!!